Active job offers
Digital Account Manager
We are looking for people with the capacity to build and grow relationships with our clients. People with ability to understand, plan and coordinate digital projects.
- Maintain relationships with customers
- Taking project requirements
- Budgeting and cost tracking
- Supervision of the design works
- Follow-up of technical development work
- Content edition
- Customer Relationship Skills
- Good communication and teamwork skills
- Organized and analytical person
- Dynamic, self-taught and proactive person
- Proficiency in Catalan and Spanish, oral and written.
- Knowledge of website design and organization
- HTML layout knowledge
- Knowledge of graphic editing tools: photoshop, etc
Nice to have
- SEO Search Engine Optimization
- Analytics: Google Analytics, Google Console, etc.
- Email marketing. Management and monitoring of newsletters.
- Management of digital advertising campaigns SEM: Adwords, Facebook Ads, Twitter, etc.
- Design, information architecture and user experience
- Advanced HTML and CSS
- Graphic editing programs: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.
We offer the possibility to integrate into a team with a lot of experience and work on projects for premium clients
- Salary: between € 20,000 and € 29,000 (annual gross)
- Working hours from 9 to 14 and from 15 to 18, Friday from 9 to 14.
- Most long weekends are made without deducting from holidays.
- Large offices in the center of Barcelona.
- Lounge and lunch area
Send your resume
Send your resume to: