When you send out mailings, do you know how many people really receive them?
We can provide you with tools for your mailings that offer you the best chances of landing in the inbox and not the spam folder. They will also let you see who opens your messages and when, as well as the links they use.
With our tools, you can:
- Create and send messages: templates, WYSIWYG editor, personalisation, integration with Google Analytics, etc.
- Manage lists and subscribers: subscription flows, personalised fields, segmentation, exporting to Excel, etc.
- Carry out analysis and create reports: mailing data and graphs, opened and read mail, mailing list updates, etc.
We will offer you the best chance of getting your message across because we safeguard your reputation as senders via:
- List approval. We will verify your lists to ensure they comply with authorisation, content and privacy criteria, etc.
- Communication with the main e-mail providers. The tool is integrated with providers such as Yahoo, Hotmail and Gmail. We can detect when a subscriber flags you as spam and automatically remove them from the list.
- E-mail authentication. We use technologies such as Sender ID and DomainKeys/DKIM to protect your identity and increase your chances of reaching the subscriber’s inbox.
- Intelligent return system. Non-existent addresses are removed from the list immediately, and if there are temporary errors the e-mail is re-sent.
- Straightforward and secure subscription and cancellation processes. When someone wishes to register they click on the link we send them to confirm their subscription, and all of the campaigns you send must include a link to cancel their subscription.