Easy website maintenance is a key factor for a satisfactory online presence.
For almost 20 years, Whads has been devising, designing and implementing online solutions. We work with all types of content management systems, including Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal, Django, Typo3, Vignette, etc, and our experience in this area allows us to easily adapt to any type of tool or technology.
Woost, a better CMS
We have spent years developing woost, a content management system that provides a solution to the main shortcomings that, even today, the majority of open source management systems have: integrated management of multilingual content and the capacity to work with arbitrary data models. Woost’s strongest point is that it makes it possible to define any type of data structure (pages, banners, blogs, comments, projects, highlights, products, etc.) extremely easily, and to work with the data almost immediately without the need for programming. Woost is an open source project with the following key characteristics:
- Online management. The entire website can be managed via the internet using any browser.
- Multi-lingual. All of the website’s elements can be managed in multiple languages.
- Multi-user. Several users can edit content simultaneously.
- Open source. The management system can be freely installed, modified and distributed.
- Automatic image scaling. When you upload an image, the system will readjust its size to fit any given template.
- Flexible modelling. This allows the data model to be modified, expanded, managed and adapted to specific needs.
- Automatic backoffice. Web administration does not require “programming” as it is generated automatically based on the data model.
- Permissions. Control down to the smallest detail what the web administrators are authorised to do. Authorise them to create, edit or publish, depending on the type of information, language or section of the website.
- Templates. All of the pages are based on templates. A template defines the common functions and design as well as the areas that can be edited.
- Advanced HTML editor. Bold, italic, styles, addition of links, images, etc.
- Online file management. Add images, documents, videos or animations from your browser.
- Complete control over structure (web tree). Move and duplicate pages, change their name and order them.